Clariant NEW Filament At CDG
3D Printer FDM/FFF users who wish to print in Flame Retardant materials are finding success with the new Clariant PA6/66-GF20 FR LS using Exolit® – a newly developed flame retardant material that is compliant with EN 45545-2, NFPA 130 (ASTM E162, ASTM E662) and SMP 800-C.
You can purchase Clariant PA6/66-GF20 FR LS using Exolit from CDG in the UK & Ireland.
Please contact Kyla Beal at CDG for more information and prices:-
Clariant PA6/66-GF20 FR LS using Exolit
This material was designed specifically for 3D printing to achieve ideal mechanical properties with excellent flame retardancy, low smoke and low toxicity. The material is ideal for the production of end use parts using printers with enclosed or heated chambers.
- Flame retardant material
- Semi-crystalline thermoplastic
- Good impact strength and stiffness
- Good low temperature properties (e.g. -40°C)
- Outstanding wear resistance
- Good temperature resistance
- Reduced thermo-oxidative degradation
- Improved long term heat and stability to ultraviolet and visible light
- Functional end use parts
- Functional prototypes
- Natural, 1Kg
- Black, 1Kg
- Red etc. on request for MOQ