Elma P range
These practical units are easy to operate with a clearly arranged display showing all of the set and actual parameters.
The range comprises of 6 different machine sizes with a 37/80 kHz multi-frequency technology making it ideal for a range of different applications.
The standard applications are performed at 37 kHz whilst finer cleaning processes run at the high frequency of 80 kHz. The high frequency is almost inaudible (with or without the lid in place).
Unit Features & Accessories
• Normal – for laboratory applications, e.g. mixing, dissolving and dispersing
• Pulse – Selectable additional power through increased peak performance
• Sweep – integrated for a uniform distribution of the ultrasonic power throughout the tank
• Degas – for the quick degassing of samples and HPLC solvents
• Pause – interrupts the operation• Auto Start – automatic start when set temperature is reached