Inkbit VISTA is an additive manufacturing platform designed for mass production of end-use polymer parts, powered by a unique Vision Controlled Jetting (VCJ) process.
Inkbit’s novel technology enables:
- Print dimensionally accurate and precise parts at high volume
- High-performance polymers with robust thermal and mechanical properties
- Multi-material capability
- Low-cost, low-labour, easy to remove wax support material
- Production grade materials
Inkbit Vista an excellent choice for true volume production of additively manufactured parts.
|Technology||Vision-Controlled Jetting (VCJ)|
|Build Volume (X, Y, Z)||500 mm x 250 mm x 200 mm|
|XY resolution||32 microns|
|Layer thickness||20 microns|
|Concurrent Materials||Four (three engineering, one support)|
|Dimensions||2.8 m x 1.5 m x 2.4 m|
|Weight||Approximately 1,500 kg|