Omni200 3D Printer
- The extruder is made of high quality aluminium, which ensures stable and more accurate operation.
- Nozzle temperature: Maximum operating temperature of the extruder is 260°C, which allows you to print the majority of commercially available filaments. Modular design of the extruder allows easy dismantling of the radiator and the nozzle which makes cleaning easier.
- Easy removal of printouts: Removable, magnetic pad is inserted as a printing surface on a bed. Because of pad high flexibility it is very easy to remove the prints after work is done. This operation requires no additional tools.
- Metal body construction: Printer housing made of aluminium alloy ensures device stability and helps prevent camera shaking even when printing at speed of 100 mm/sec.
- Print technology: FFF (fused filament fabrication)
- Build volume XYZ: 200 x 200 x 200 mm
- Chamber: Open/Fully enclosed
- Min. layer height: 50 μm
- Material: full metal body
- Max. head temperature: 260 °C
- Connections: Wi-Fi/USB Memory/USB Cable
- Touch Screen: 3,5″ Full Colour
- Precision: +/-100 microns
- System Language: multi language
- Filament diameter: 1.75 mm
- Max. platform temp: 120°C
- Nozzle: brass
- Automatic Levelling: yes
- Operating System: Windows 7 and later, MAC OS10.6.8 or later
- Printer weight: 23 kg
- Package Dimension: 530 x 530 x 60 mm
- Printer Dimension: 396 x 393 x 470 mm
- Power Support: 100-240V/320W
- Compatible files: .amf, .obj, .stl, .gcode
- XY Positioning Accuracy: 10 microns
- Resume printing after losing power: yes
- Warranty: 12 months
Required as Add-on [if not already in use]
- Slicing Software: Cura/Slic3r/Simplify3D [add-on]