Wematter Gravity SLS 3D Printer
A new concept for SLS printing comprising of production quality materials in a clean environment. Wematter have developed a unique system capable of 3D printing high quality, high strength parts from a large choice of production-grade materials including PA6, PA11, PA12, PP, TPU with ESD Safe and Food Safe options. The parts can be printed in a choice of white, blue or black powders using a powerful 50 Watt laser.
Wematter GRAVITY Set
The full set comprises of five units:-
- GRAVITY for high fidelity SLS 3D printing in a range of materials
- DENSITY for cleaning parts in a self-contained unit
- INERTIA for recycling powder
- DEEP SPACE cloud-based software with built-in AI
- ATMOSPHERE for removing oxygen from the environment
Wematter GRAVITY highlights
Strong & Flexible: SLS 3D-printed parts with mechanical properties as strong as injection moulding without the need of support structure.
Patented powder system: Refill Wematter Gravity in a very easy way with our patented powder packaging. The powder is being recycled and stored inside Gravity for your next print.
Work remotely: Start print jobs, monitor and follow the process through your phone, laptop or tablet with the help of Wematter’s IoT platform.
Easy to use for everyone: Self-instructing software and machine guide feature with ergonomic solutions for an effective printing process.
Service Plans: Self-diagnosing and troubleshooting through the cloud.
Just Plug & Play: CE-certified, easy to install eco-system that is up and running in less than an hour from delivery. You only need a normal power socket for your AM production.
Wematter GRAVITY Specification
- SLS technology
- 300mm cubed build volume
- PA6, PA11, PA12, PP, TPU materials
- ESD & Food Safe materials
- Black, Blue & White powders
- Clean easy-to-load powder cartridges
- Clean process from start to finish
- Nitrogen gas not required as O2 is extracted instead
- Footprint less than 1 square meter
- Precision 0.1 mm
- Speed 12mm per hour
- Power 230V single phase
- Ethernet 1 Gigabit