Zmorph FAB 3.00 mm Plastic Extruder
3.00mm filament extruder
It’s made of aluminum and stainless steel and can operate in high temperatures (up to 255 degrees Celsius) while brass filament drives (toothed pulley) ensures that filament is gripped securely and doesn’t slip.
ZMorph’s 3.00 mm Plastic Extruder works with 3.00 and 2.85 mm filaments like ABS, M-ABS, PLA, HIPS, Flex materials, PVA, and other.
- Construction: High-quality 3 mm aluminum frame
- Hot End: ZMorph interchangeable nozzle 3.00
- Temperature Control: 1 thermistor
- Temperature Range: 0 – 255C
- Nozzle: 0.3, 0.4 mm
- Motor: Nema 17 stepper with planetary gear
- Extrusion: Direct Drive
- Work Area L x W x H (mm): 250 x 235 x 165 mm
- Recommended Printing Resolution: 0.2 mm
- Supported Printing Resolution : 0.025 – 0.4 mm
- Extruder Dimensions (mm) : 150 x 115 x 55 mm