Zmorph Fab – Desktop 3D Printer
High-quality 3D printing, dedicated software, and powerful manufacturing capabilities. Meet the Zmorph Fab, a reliable and robust desktop 3D printer with stellar build quality, user friendly interface, and industry standard electronics.
Out of the box ready
Easy to get started with, no tinkering needed. Place Zmorph Fab on the desk and start working. Smart features like automatic tool detection and autocalibration do the job, while you can focus on ideas.
Hassle-free 3D printing
- Works with almost every plastic filament available on the market.
- Autocalibration makes 3D printing easy and fast, even for beginners.
- Multi-material capabilities let you 3D print with water soluble support.
- One software for 3D printing, CNC machining (optional tool), and laser cutting & engraving (optional tool).
- Ready for multi-material 3D printing.
- Slick and easy user interface.
- Combination of HEPA/Carbon filters that removes particles and fumes from 3D printing, laser cutting & engraving (optional extra).
- Zmorph Fab notifies you when to change the filter.
- Accessible and intuitive user interface is designed for both professionals and first-timers. Effortlessly move through the menu.
- The all-in-one software for 3D printing, CNC milling, and laser engraving and cutting. All Zmorph toolheads supported. Try the materials presets or work on your own. Voxelizer has an optimized workflow for Zmorph 3D printers ensuring the best and fastest results.
- You can comfortably work next to the machine as Zmorph Fab generates almost no noise. Behind the quiet work stands the design of the 3D printer enhanced by high-quality electronics and carefully programmed drivers.
- Changing workflows in Zmorph Fab is fast and easy with the automatic toolhead detection. Switching tools takes just a few easy steps and no more than a minute. You can work right away without extra tinkering.
- Zmorph Fab is a desktop all-in-one 3D printer, but has a heart of an industry-grade machine. The electronics provide reliability and repeatability. No need to worry about the outcome.
- Zmorph Fab features an interchangeable toolhead system. With additional toolheads (optional extras) you can easily change the 3D printer into a CNC milling machine or laser engraver and cutter.
What’s in the box?
- Zmorph Fab
- Single Extruder Toolhead 1.75mm
- Heated worktable
- Spool holder
- 0.5kg PLA
- Cleaning needle
- 0.4mm nozzle
- PrintaStick adhesive
- Cooling fan
- Adjustable wrench
- 8mm spanner
- 13mm spanner
- 4 x Allen key
- SD card
- Power cord
Optional HEPA Filter
Zmorph Fab can be upgraded with HEPA filtration system. The HEPA filtration system can be sent along with the machine and with the right cover already installed, or there’s a possibility of ordering it separately.
HEPA filter system for Right cover
Specification in Detail
|3D printing technology||FFF (Fused Filament Fabrication)|
|Toolheads||Single Extruder Toolhead 1.75|
|Layer resolution||0.05 – 0.4 [mm] *|
|Maximum printing temperature||250 [°C]|
|Work area||235 x 250 x 165 [mm]|
|Maximum bed temperature||115 [°C]|
|Dimensional accuracy||+/- 0.2 [mm]|
|Work area leveling method||Automatic, Manual|
|Material container||Spool, reel|
|Material diameter||1.75, 3.00 [mm]|
|Nozzle diameter||0.3, 0.4, 0.5, 0.6 [mm]|
|Support structures||Mechanically and chemically removed – printed with the same material as the model|
|Connectivity||USB, Ethernet, SD card|
|Available Materials||PLA, ABS, PET, Nylon, PVA, HIPS, ASA, TPE, PP, PC, PMMA, PC/ABS|
|Third party materials||Applicable|
|Work speed||40 [mm/s]|
|Travel speed||120 [mm/s]|