Zmorph FAB Advanced Set – 3D Printer Plus
This machine can do it all. Switch the toolheads to use a 3D printer, CNC milling machine, or a laser cutter/engraver. With stellar built quality, user friendly interface, and industry standard electronics, Zmorph Fab is the most versatile and reliable all-in-one 3D printer on the market.
Turn your desk into a workshop
3D printer, CNC unit, etc. – that fits on your desk.
Quick and easy changing between tools – no more than 60 seconds.
Create with materials inaccessible to single-purpose 3D printers.
Click to work – out of the box ready.
Easy to get started with, no tinkering needed. Place Zmorph Fab on the desk and start working. Smart features like automatic tool detection and autocalibration do the job, while you can focus on ideas.
Designed for Reliability
Hassle-free 3D printing
Works with almost every plastic filament available on the market.
Autocalibration makes 3D printing easy and fast, even for beginners.
Multi-material capabilities let you 3D print with water soluble support.
Stellar build quality
Heavy duty aluminium plates provide amazing rigidity, and keep electronics safe from dust and leftovers from CNC machining.
Sturdy construction designed to deliver both 3D printing and withstand CNC operations.
Reinforced Cartesian XZ-head motion system doubled up with dual glass-fibre reinforced belts.
One software for 3D printing, CNC machining, etc.
Ready for multi-material 3D printing.
Slick and easy user interface.
Combination of HEPA/Carbon filters that removes particles and fumes from 3D printing.
Zmorph Fab notifies you when to change the filter.
- Zmorph Fab is equipped with a professional CNC worktable with a simple solution for materials mounting. Safely work with various shapes and sizes of different materials. Zmorph’s Software now features CAM-standard workflow for CNC procedures with STEP operations, ability to change the tool within one G-code, and path visualisation.
- Accessible and intuitive user interface is designed for both professionals and first-timers. Effortlessly maneuver through the menu.
- The all-in-one software for 3D printing, CNC milling, etc. All Zmorph toolheads supported. Try the materials presets or work on your own. Voxelizer has an optimized workflow for Zmorph 3D printers ensuring the best and fastest results.
- Changing workflows in Zmorph Fab is fast and easy with the automatic toolhead detection. Switching tools takes just a few easy steps and no more than a minute. You can work right away without extra tinkering.
- You can comfortably work next to the machine as Zmorph Fab generates almost no noise. Behind the quiet work stands the design of the 3D printer enhanced by high-quality electronics and carefully programmed drivers.
- Zmorph Fab is a desktop all-in-one 3D printer, but has a heart of an industry-grade machine. The electronics provide reliability and repeatability. No need to worry about the outcome.
What’s in the box?
- Zmorph Fab
- Single Extruder Toolhead 1.75mm
- Daul Pro Extruder Toolhead
- Thick Paste Extruder
- CNC Milling Toolhead
- Heated worktable
- CNC Worktable
- Spool holder
- 0.5kg PLA
- Cleaning needle
- 0.4mm nozzle
- PrintaStick adhesive
- Cooling fan
- Protective goggles
- 1 x plywood
- CNC cutter
- 3 x CNC clamps
- Adjustable wrench
- 8mm spanner
- 13mm spanner
- 4 x Allen key
- SD card
- Power cord
HEPA filter system
|3D printing technology||FFF (Fused Filament Fabrication)|
|Toolheads||Single Extruder Toolhead 1.75, Dual Extruder Toolhead|
|Layer resolution||0.05 – 0.4 [mm] *|
|Maximum printing temperature||250 [°C]|
|Work area||235 x 250 x 165 [mm]|
|Maximum bed temperature||115 [°C]|
|Dimensional accuracy||+/- 0.2 [mm]|
|Work area leveling method||Automatic, Manual|
|Material container||Spool, reel|
|Material diameter||1.75, 3.00 [mm]|
|Nozzle diameter||0.3, 0.4, 0.5, 0.6 [mm]|
|Support structures||Mechanically and chemically removed – printed with the same material as the model|
|Connectivity||USB, Ethernet, SD card|
|Available Materials||PLA, ABS, PET, Nylon, PVA, HIPS, ASA, TPE, PP, PC, PMMA, PC/ABS|
|Third party materials||Applicable|
|Work speed||40 [mm/s]|
|Travel speed||120 [mm/s]|
|Spindle max power||300 [W]|
|Work area leveling method||Manual|
|Work area||235 x 250 x 85 [mm] ***|
|Work speed||0.1 ~ 20 [mm/s]|
|Travel speed||120 [mm/s]|
|Available Materials||ABS, Nylon, HDPE, PTFE, PC, PP, POM, PMMA, PVC, HIPS, LDPE, PET, Carbon, CCL FR4, Dibond, TCF, Wood, Wood-like, Aluminum, Brass, Copper, Cardboard, Wax, Modeling board, Styrodur|
|Tool holding||ER-11 collet