3D Engineering, Computer Aided Design & Analysis Services
CDG have over 25 years experience at creating 3D models using dozens of software tools via a team of experienced engineers.
- CAD modelling inc. NURBS, IGES, STEP
- Clay modelling inc. VOXELS
- Polygon modelling inc. STL, PLY, OBJ, 3MF
- Native CAD modelling inc. Solidworks, Inventor, Solid Edge, NX, Pro/Engineer, Creo, Cimatron etc.
- Generative Design inc. lattices
Engineering Design Projects
- Automotive – full vehicle design, hardtop, rear spoiler, dashboard, engine castings, tractors, wheels
- Aerospace – interior design, aircraft seating
- Industrial – high-pressure valve, railway coupling, lifting hoist, thermo-coupler, power generator
- Electro-mechanical – computer hub, medical equipment, printing equipment, industrial tools, power breaker, telecoms
- Sheetmetal – staplers, chassis, shims, furniture cabinets, casings
- Plastic Injection Moulding – toys, power tools, mobile telephones, pagers, plastic roadway, computer monitors, childrens beaker
- Other – golf clubs, child seat, petrol pump, shock proof packaging, footwear, motorcycle visor & helmet, furniture, conservatories, underwater camera, street sculpture, baby soother
CDG can help you analyse the strength of your design and look to optimise the design, it’s dimensions and the material. Our analysis services cover linear, non-linear, contact, structural and thermal analysis. We also work with plastic flow and motion analysis tools.
Simulation of a design is achieved through the creation of photorealistic images and animations, ideal for marketing purposes and for the maintenance of a product.
To quote for a project we will need the following information:-
- Project brief
- CAD data, if available
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for a quote or more information or call:-
- DDI: 01420 556748
- Switchboard: 01420 556755