CDG 3D Tech: Press Release
Dated: 26th January 2021
CDG launched their new website to give customers a fast, modern experience and informative access to products, services and technical information about the latest 3D Technology offered by the company.
Highlights of the new website
- Quickly review and shortlist Products using advanced filters;
- Select a product and use “Get Quote” to receive a price and detailed quotation;
- Shop for consumables, accessories and spare parts;
- Order goods using a PO number or credit card for next day delivery;
- Access our Support Team for expert advice, support & maintenance;
- Access our Replik8 Team for On Demand services;
- Access the latest 3D Technology news;
- Access case studies and webinars, past and present;
- Use the green Twak To app, in the bottom right, to instantly message the company.
CDG 3D Tech: Home Page
CDG are the Concurrent Design Group, registered in the UK as Concurrent Design Limited. CDG was formed in 1993 as a partnership and converted to Limited Company status in 2001.
Since inception, CDG have been focused on 3D Technology products and services. The key 3D Tech offered by the company is 3D Printing, 3D Scanning and 3D Software technologies. The company have formed key partnerships with the world’s leading 3D Tech manufactures including 3D Systems, Intamsys, Omni3D, Sinterit, Fusion3Design, Zmorph, Shining3D, Evatronix, Cambrio and Simcon. As such, CDG have a totally unique offering of the most advanced 3D Tech products and services.
CDG operate via four business divisions:-
- 3D Printing & Additive Manufacturing product sales;
- 3D Scanning & 3D Software product sales;
- Support Services for after sales support contracts and consumable sales;
- Replik8 On-Demand Services for 3D Printing, Additive Manufacturing, 3D Scanning & 3D Engineering.
For more information on this press release and CDG, please contact:
- Grant Cameron
- Managing Director
- Tel. 01420 556755