AESUB Target Net has been developed to make scanning process on large parts easier and quicker. The Target Net is easy to use and to transport with the rest of you material to scan your object. Index Marks are an integral in the net, so none are required on the object.
AESUB Target Net Description
The AESUB target net consists of a net on which the reference points are already pre-assembled. By “throwing” the net on the object, the points are placed on the component in a very short time. Due to the magnetic core of the holders, the dots stay in place during the scanning process.
AESUB Target Net Specification
- Retroreflective reference points for immediate application on medium-sized or large components
- Magnet on each point base
- Diameter 6 mm
- Size: 1.5 x 2.5m
- Dots are mounted on a black mesh
- Removing the points is not necessary
- Perfect for application on all vanishing AESUB sprays