Funmat Pro 610 HT – production 3D printer for Ultem™, PEEK & other HT materials
The FUNMAT PRO 610 HT is the latest addition to the INTAMSYS 3D printers FUNMAT series. It is an industrial high-end machine designed for critical requirement functional part test & low volume production. The high build volume of 610 x 508 x 508mm enables you to print large parts and for batch production.
HT High-temp thermal system:
- 300°C chamber temp;
- 500°C extruder with all-metal hot-end;
- 50°C safe drying temp for filament.
Using dual nozzles, the FUNMAT PRO 610 HT is ideal for printing full-size high performance functional materials such as PEEK, ULTEM (PEI), PPSU, CF-PA & more.
DESIGNED FOR INDUSTRIAL QUALITY 3D PRINTING.
Funmat Pro 610 HT system attributes includes:-
- Extra large XL build volume 610 x 508 x 508mm
- 50 micron layers, up to 500 microns
- Liquid cooling for extruders
- Dual nozzle with auto cleaning
- 500 deg C max nozzle temp
- 300 deg C heated chamber
- 50 deg C active drying of filament
- 10″ touchscreen
- High precision industrial linear rail based motion
- 24/7 use with auto loading of filament
- 4 x 3Kg filament loaded at any time
- Vacuum system for build plate to secure parts whilst printing
- Choice of 3x build plate sheet materials
- Safety measures throughout inc. locking doors
- CE machinery directive compliant
- Network connectivity
- Air filtration
- Auto bed levelling
- Open source filament
- New PEEK support material
- New AM200 material
- Designed for continuous production use
Sample printed parts in PEEK, Ultem 1010, Ultem 9085, CF-PA:
Compare the Funmat HT range of 3D printers: