A high resistance nylon 12 with very good dimensioning accuracy of prints. Perfect for functional prototyping, jigs and fixtures and end use parts.
- Material type : Nylon 12
- Dedicated for : Lisa X, NILS 480
- Material refreshing ratio: 30%
- Color : Grey mat
- Nitrogen needed : No
- Tensile Strength : 52.3 MPa / PN- EN ISO 527- 2:2012 :
- Tensile modulus (Young) : 1840 MPa / PN- EN ISO 527- 2:2012
- Flexural Strength : 60.6 MPa / PN-EN ISO 178:2019
- Impact strength Charpy method (unnotched) : 29.5 kJ/m2/ PN- EN ISO 179- 1/1eU:2010
- Melting point: 184.4°C / PN-EN ISO 11357-3:2018
Learn more about the PA12
- Refresh ratio is the amount of refreshing powder required to be mixed after a print with unsintered material.
- Information provided within this document shows values for reference and comparison only.
- Parameters presented in this specification are subject to change without notice.
- Final part properties may vary based on a printed part design and orientation, material handling as well as printing environment (humidity and temperature).
- The manufacturer is responsible for validation whether the printout is accurate and fit for the intended purpose.