VisiJet M2S–HT250 High-temp Clear 1.5kg
VisiJet M2S-HT250 is a strong, rigid, translucent material with best-in-class heat deflection temperature (HDT) of 250⁰C.
This high thermal resistance makes VisiJet M2S-HT250 ideal for tooling, manufacturing aids and high temperature functional prototyping applications.
In the Durable Goods and Automotive industries, uses include those requiring hot fluid and gas flow, as well as thermal shielding and insulation.
- Functional prototyping for components in hot environments
- Rapid prototyping of high temperature parts and applications
- Electronic housings/cases
- Thermal shielding/insulation
- Direct contact with melted solder for fixtures and manufacturing
- High temperature molds
- Contain and direct heated fluid and gas flows
- Complex and fine diameter internal structures
- Highest thermal resistance in its class
- Clear enough to visualize internal features and flow
- High fidelity fine features and sharp edges
- Smooth surface quality
- UL94 HB flammability test standards
- USP Class VI certified for biocompatibility
- Heat deflection temperature at 0.45 MPa: 250°C
- High modulus – Strong and stiff
- Translucent material, light amber
- For use with the ProJet® MJP 2500 Plus
* Biocompatibility is based on testing by an independent testing lab on a single geometry and sample set per USP Class VI. Users should confirm fitness for use and biocompatibility for their applications.