New 3DXTech Polypropylene and Polyethylene materials are launched. ALL 3DXTech filaments are available from CDG in the UK. Please click below to access our online shops to view or purchase these material:-
CARBONX™ PP+CF Polypropylene 3D filament
CarbonX™ CF-PP is made using a speciality formulated polypropylene co-polymer reinforced with high-modulus chopped carbon fibre.
This filament is based on a patent-pending formulation that offers improved thermal properties and low shrinkage/warp compared to competitive PP-based compounds.
– Does not absorb moisture
– Excellent chemical resistance
– Low density/light weight
– High strength and stiffness
– Ease of printing – suitable for use on practically any 3D printer
EVOLV3D™ OBC Polyethylene Copolymer 3D filament
Evolv3D™ OBC (Olefin Block Copolymer) from Dow is an engineering-grade material based on a novel polyethylene copolymer.
OBC is the state-of-the-art in polyethylene 3D printing and eliminates many of the problems associated with printing polypropylene-based materials.
Product Attributes Include:
– Excellent Z-axis bonding
– Very low density (0.9 g/cm3)
– Outstanding chemical resistance
– No water pick-up – no drying needed
– Ease of printing – low warp / curling
– Flexibility and fatigue resistance allows for printing living hinges
– Low odor – essentially none