Plastic flow software enables you to quickly view results from simulating the filling of the injection moulding process. Cadmould Fill-it! includes the Fill and Batch modules.
Cadmould FILL helps you to simulate the filling phase of your component, and calculates the results in 3D, as a cross section, and as an animation across time.
• Filling of the part
• Pressure distribution
• Flow speeds
• Clamping forces during filling (for clamping forces in the holding pressure and cooling phase, the PACK module is additionally required)
• Forces on sliders during filling
• Weld lines
• Air inclusions and venting
• Cooling time estimation and shot volume
• Optimal design of the part filling
• Optimized design of hot and cold runner systems
• Determine suitable gating positions automatically, and balance gating systems
• Adjust gating systems, as well as part wall thicknesses, directly in CADMOULD, without needing to go back to CAD
• Design multiple-cavity molds
• Achieve a better first-time right rate, reducing sampling time and material waste, since the parameters of the filling phase are already known and optimized. Reduce costly mold corrections. This results in significant time and cost savings.
• The simulation results enable you to discuss options, advantages and disadvantages with your customers and colleagues
Cadmould BATCH allows you to run multiple simulations in batch mode while you can focus on other tasks. This means you don’t need to trigger each simulation individually, but can “send off” several simulations at once. These are then automatically placed in the queue for the simulation calculation. Usage: After setting up various simulations, you can prioritize them in a task list. After you trigger the first simulation calculation, all further simulation jobs are processed automatically, according to the defined list.
To view all Simcon software, click here