Funmat Pro 410 high-temp 3D printer
3D Print in a variety of high performance HT materials including: PEEK, PEEK-CF, PEKK, ULTEM™, PPSU and engineering materials such as PA, PA-CF, PC, ABS via a large build volume. The Funmat Pro 410 delivers high accuracy for high quality industrial-grade parts.
The FUNMAT PRO 410 is an easy to use industrial machine. Smart features like filament jam warning, filament absence warning, power failure recovery will make your printing experience run smoothly.
With a heated chamber, heated bed and extruder temperatures up to 500 deg C, the Funmat Pro 410 is ideal for printing engineering and high-temp materials including PEEK.
Sealed filament drawer
Overall sealing design, built-in hygroscopic molecular sieve, reusable, with temperature and humidity monitoring, maintains below 10% RH of over 15 days. 2 Spools, overall sealed design with molecular sieve dehumidification. Built-in temperature and humidity monitoring sensor.
Molecular sieve drying process
Open the cover of the box, take out drying unit, put it into drying oven (200°C), and dry it for 2 hours (it can also be dried for a longer time); wear high-temperature resistant gloves (beware of burns), take drying unit out from oven, after cooling to room temperature, put it back to the filament drawer. Humidity of indicator > 20%, then the molecular sieve needs to be dried.
- Dual head extruders (liquid cooled)
- High speed
- High precision
- Heated bed
- Heated chamber
- Auto levelling
- HT materials inc. PEEK
- Smart monitor & control system
- Build volume 305 x 305 x 406 mm
- Dual printheads
- Fine precision with 0.25mm nozzle diameter
- 160 deg C max. platform temp
- 90 deg C max. chamber temp
- 500 deg C max. extruder temp
- Ceramic build plate
- Auto bed levelling
- Open source filament
- Technology: Fused Filament Fabrication (FFF)
- Print volume (XYZ): 305 x 305 x 406 mm
- Printer dimensions (HWD): 1480 x 648 x 728 mm
- Build Platform: PI Sheet Heating + Ceramic Glass
- Bed Levelling: Automatic
- Layer Thickness: 0.05 – 0.3 mm
- Nozzle Size: 0.4 mm (can be adjusted)
- Print Speed: max 300 mm/s
- Extruder Temp: max 500°C
- Platform Temp: max 160°C
- Chamber Temp: max 90°C
- Filament Drawer Temp: max 70°C
- Input File Type: STL/OBJ
- Filament Diameter: 1.75 mm
- Position Resolution: XY: 16 μm Z: 1.6 μm
- Motor Drive: 4x high performance independent motors
- Certifications: FCC and CE
- Connectivity: USB, Network, WiFi
- Filament Sensor: Yes
- Supported Materials: PEEK, PEEK+CF, PEKK, PC, PC Alloys, PA, PA+CF, ABS, Carbon Fiber Filled, Metal Filled, Fiberglass Filed, ASA, PETG, ESD Safe, HIPS, TPU, PLA, PVA, etc.
Compare the Funmat HT range of 3D printers: