Fusion3 EDGE 3D Printer
The Fusion EDGE is a high quality, affordable, large-format desktop FFF 3D printer, suitable for 3d printing with most engineering materials.
Fusion EDGE System Attributes
- Easy to use
- Reliable for 24/7 usage
- Accurate with linear rails
- XL build volume 355 x 355 x 365mm
- Safe with door interlock & HEPA filter
- Fast print speed Up to 250mm/s
- Max chamber temp 70°C
- Heated bed up to 145℃
- Printhead temp up to 320℃
- 2-year manufacturer’s warranty
- Open source materials
- Ability to print in engineering materials inc. PLA, ABS, ASA, PETG, PA Nylon, PC, TPU, TPE, Carbon filled CF, Glass filled GF etc.
Fusion EDGE extra details
- Enclosed chamber with managed heat
- Optimised Reactor software
- Proprietary Anvil printhead
- Auto-levelling for print bed
- Large 7” touchscreen
- Networked with web-enabled software
- Training videos built-in to software
- Automated maintenance advice
- Choice of nozzle diameters (0.4, 0.6, 0.8mm)
- All FFF materials up to 320 deg C melt point
- Any size of filament spool, up to 12” diam, 6” width
Fusion EDGE optional extras
- Production status lights (Green, Yellow, Red)
- Dehumidifier for filament
- Magnetic bed (ideal for Metal filament, PP etc.)
- “Data Secure” model for Defence contractors
- Fusion3 Rolling Cart is provided to support the Fusion EDGE at desk height, and to provide storage for your consumables.
Fusion3’s business & education customers have demanding applications that require the XL build area 3D printer, with a combination of precision, speed, and reliability. Many 3D printers can meet one or maybe two of these requirements, but only Fusion3 delivers on all three, thanks to our unique technology and focus on throughput.
NEW ANVIL 3D PRINT HEAD SYSTEM
Fusion3’s patent-pending ANVIL print head system combines precision milled print head components with an inexpensive surgical steel print tube used in place of the traditional screw-in 3D printer nozzle. The ANVIL print head components are precision milled, and utilize a high-quality, high-temperature heater cartridge and a PT-1000 temperature sensor. Use of the single surgical steel print tube, enables faster 3D printing and is wear-resistant for use with abrasive filaments such as carbon fibre or fiberglass-reinforced filament. In addition, the single tube design is more reliable, eliminating the chance of leakage found in a traditional screw-in nozzle print head, and inexpensive and easy to replace, translating to lower operating cost.
LARGE, ENCLOSED BUILD AREA
WIDE VARIETY OF PRINTABLE MATERIALS
Unlike other 3D printer manufacturers who restrict the types of materials used with their machines, Fusion3’s testing & certification process ensures our customers can successfully print the widest variety of materials ‘out of the box’. Our wide range of compatible materials makes the F410 the best 3D printer for any project.