WaterJet with Compressed Air Cleaning Station
By using a closed system with recirculating water and a unique filtering system, provides a totally safe, easy-to-use and powder-free approach to quickly cleaning SLS 3D prints.
By using water that is pressurized up to 100 bar, the unit extracts and cleans the 3D-printed components in seconds. The water binds the powder, thus preventing it from spreading.
- Closed system
- Closed and easy-to-use powder cleaning system–operates independently from drainage or water connections
- Simple filter changes
- Easily accessible powder filter in the chamber. Just remove the steel grid and replace the filter.
- No dust spreading
- By using pressurized water that is pressurized up to 100 bar, extracting and cleaning 3D-printed components takes seconds, and the water binds the powder to prevent it from spreading.
- Just plug in
- Quick installation: only a standard electrical outlet is needed
- Good overview
- The work surface is a spacious and well lit stainless steel grid that stops small parts from being washed away.
- Prints ready immediately
- Integrated compressed air dries the water-blasted parts at the touch of a button.