ThermaX HTS High-Temp Support
- Diameter: 1.75mm
- Colour: Natural
Recommended Print Conditions: (starting points)
- Extruder Temp: 350 – 380°C (all-metal extruder)
- Bed Temp: 120-160°C
- Bed Prep: Ultem® Tape, Polyimide Tape, Lightly sanded FR4 or Perf board.
- Cooling: No cooling fan
- Print Speed: Print speeds of 30mm/s (starting point).
- Heated Enclosure: All high-temp materials print better within a heated enclosure or in a warm build environment. Enclosure temp should not exceed 185°C for our HTS to remain structurally sound as a support.
- Support Removal: This is a break-away support and is NOT soluble. The support is best removed while the part is warm. If the part cools and support removal becomes difficult, then you can heat the part in a small oven (toaster oven or similar) for 30-45 minutes; then removal will be much easier. Chamber or oven should not exceed the Tg of the model material that you are printing with.