3D Systems launch SLS 300 Plus 3D printer via CDG for the UK market
SLS Technology Simplified: Ideal for offices, hospitals, labs or workshops, the SLS 300 offers advanced SLS technology in an office-friendly, plug-and play format. This means that you can print SLS quality functional prototypes, tools and more without the need for specialized staff, investments in infrastructure and complex powder handling.
- Strong and Flexible
- SLS 3D-printed parts with mechanical properties as strong as injection molding without the need for complex infrastructure or expertise.
- Patented Powder System
- Thanks to our patented packaging, the user does not have to come into contact with any powder when filling the machine.
- Work Remotely
- Users can start and monitor print jobs remotely, helping to increase productivity and reduce resource consumption.
- Easy To Use
- Simple user interface guides the user through the end-to-end printing process to maximize uptime and productivity.
- Plug and Play
- You only need access to a power outlet to start your AM production.
Advanced SLS Prints Produced and Delivered in Hours
With the SLS 300, users can accelerate product development and in-house volume production with increased flexibility, lower risk and reduced manufacturing and development costs. The small format requires three times less space but has a build volume more than 300 % larger than comparable solutions and can complete an entire print job in 24 hours or less.
SLS 300 Weblinks
SLS 300 Materials
include: PA11, PA12, PAx, PA11-FG, PA11-ESD, PP, TPU